Sunday, March 20, 2011

Let the traveling begin!

Ok, so I have to admit. I am the worst blog writer in the history of blogging. I have been so busy the last few months with getting ready to move to Australia and with work, I have been pretty slack on the photo and blogging front.
SO, this is going to change (At least I hope it will) for a bit. I'm headed to New Brunswick tomorrow and will be there for 4 weeks, then back to Banff, then off to Hawaii and then to Australia! The plan is to get a good amount of shots, and work on my portfolio for the next few months, so once arriving in Australia, I actually have something! How exciting.... So, everyone should be sure to check back and see some new stuff!
I plan on being at some concerts as well as doing some sight-seeing around Atlantic Canada with my girlfriend who has never been there before. So long as the weather holds up, I should have tons of new stuff to add! Also, planning on doing lots of portraits so long as time isn't an issue!
On that note, I should probably finish up packing and get ready!!

-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment